Learning how to make a Devil’s Punch cocktail will add a fun, festive, party punch recipe to your mixed drink inventory. Devil’s Punch breaks away from the typical Halloween party punches and cocktails as it is not a ghoulish red—or adorned with floating faux brain matter or the like. In fact, while Devil’s Punch is often offered and is perfect for those October Halloween parties and gatherings, it makes a yummy summer mixed drink offering as well—for those seeking a little devilish, tequila inspired fun at other times of the year.
To make Devil’s Punch you will need:
- 1/2 oz quality Limoncello
- 1/2 oz tequila
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec or ½ oz Orange Liqueur
- one oz sweet and sour mix
- two oz orange juice
- Gather your ingredients. A good party punch is only as good as its ingredients. Choose a good quality tequila, an imported limoncello, and brand named ingredients. As a tip, be sure to use pulp free orange juice for a more smooth texture and appearance in the final mixed drink.
- Mix the Devil's Punch cocktails. Add the ingredients to a cocktail shaker and stir. The drink can be mixed individually, as ordered by the above ingredients in cocktail shakers, or the ingredients can be multiplied by the number of servings desired. For example, if you plan to serve twenty drinks, multiply the ratios by twenty to determine the proper mixing. If you do opt to serve your Devil's Punch in punch-bowl style fill standard ice cube trays with the Devil's Punch drink mix to avoid watering down the final product.
- Garnish some drink glasses and serve. Using martini glasses add some Halloween or devilishly themed wine charms to the stems of the glass—or add some toothpick skewered maraschino cherries to the sides of the glasses. For a fun effect, you may choose to draw or paint freehand flame patterns around the sides of your punch bowl if you are serving the drink in that manner.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.