Learn how to make a double beer bong and make your next party memorable. Twice as many people can drink beer faster than ever with a double beer bong. It’ll be the most popular drinking game at the party.
To make a double beer bong, you will need:
- A large funnel
- A food grade "Y" or "T" connector
- 7 feet of tubing that will fit the funnel and connectors
- 2 Cut-off valves (optional)
- 2 Straight connectors (optional)
- Water to check for leaks
To Make A Double Beer Bong:
- Cut a piece of tubing about two inches long.
- Attach it to the end of the funnel.
- Attach the top of the connector to the other end of tubing. The top is the piece that sticks up with the bottom having the other two connections pointing to the side if you’re using a T connector or down at an angle if you’re using a Y connector.
- Cut two lengths of tubing about three feet long.
- Attach each piece of tubing to each of the bottom connector ends.
- Insert straight connectors into the end of each long piece of tubing if you are using cut-off valves. While not absolutely necessary, cut-off valves will make the double beer bong much easier to use and a lot less messy. If you don’t want cut-off valves, each person using the bong will have to pinch off their ends to stop flow when necessary.
- Attach cut-off valves to the other end of the straight connectors.
- Pour water through the double beer bong to check for leaks.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.