Want to learn how to make a Dracula's Kiss cocktail? A Dracula’s Kiss is a delicious drink that is fun to serve at Halloween parties and can easily be made more festive by draping a plastic spider on the side of the glass or by adding other ghoulish touches to the cherry garnish. Using a clear glass is essential with a Dracula's Kiss cocktail because you'll be able to see two layers that just look wonderful. The bottom layer of the Dracula's Kiss cocktail is red from grenadine syrup and the top is black from cola. The combination of red and black is not only spooky, but stunning. Easy to make with just a few simple ingredients, the Dracula's Kiss cocktail is a party pleaser but also a wonderful cocktail to enjoy even if it isn’t October.
What you’ll need to make a Dracula’s Kiss cocktail:
- One clear highball glass
- One oz. black cherry vodka
- Half oz. grenadine syrup
- Eight to ten oz. of cola (preferably cold)
- One to two maraschino cherries for garnish
- Stir stick
- COAT Coat the bottom of the glass with the grenadine syrup. Be careful to not slosh it down the side of the glass or you may ruin the overall look of the cocktail.
- ICE Drop several ice cubes into the bottom of the glass. You may need to add additional ice if the cola is not already cold.
- ADD Carefully add the vodka to the bottom of the glass being careful not to disturb the grenadine. Tip the glass slightly to avoid excess foam while pouring.
- GARNISH Garnish with a cherry or two on a stir stick and enjoy. Wipe off any drips with a clean towel prior to serving.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.