Prepare a Dreaming of Zen Cocktail with just a few simple steps. This creamy drink uses gets its unique taste from using Zen Green Tea Liqueur and Midori Melon Liqueur, and combining it all with a bit of cream. Green tea lovers may find this their new favorite after dinner or anytime cocktail. Use premium ingredients to make this drink, including fresh cream and a quality mango juice or nectar with no added preservatives or ingredients.
The ingredients and equipment you will need for a Dreaming of Zen Cocktail are:
- ice cubes
- cocktail glass
- one ounce Zen Green Tea Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Midori Melon Liqueur
- three ounces mango juice
- two ounces cream
- mint leaves
- Place three or four ice cubes in the shaker. The addition of ice gives room temperature liqueurs the perfect chill.
- Pour an ounce of Zen Green Tea Liqueur into the shaker. Zen Green Tea Liqueur is a combination of Kyoto green tea leaves, a mix of herbs and other natural flavors.
- Pour 1/2 ounce of Midori Melon Liqueur into the shaker. Midori Melon Liqueur has a sweet honeydew melon flavor.
- Pour three ounces of mango juice into the shaker.
- Pour two ounces of cream into the shaker.
- Shake the shaker back and forth. You only need to shake the cocktail shaker back and forth a few times to mix the drink thoroughly.
- Pour the contents from the shaker into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink by adding a few mint leaves to the top of the drink.