Prepare a Dreaming of Zen Cocktail with just a few simple steps. This creamy drink uses gets its unique taste from using Zen Green Tea Liqueur and Midori Melon Liqueur, and combining it all with a bit of cream. Green tea lovers may find this their new favorite after dinner or anytime cocktail. Use premium ingredients to make this drink, including fresh cream and a quality mango juice or nectar with no added preservatives or ingredients.
The ingredients and equipment you will need for a Dreaming of Zen Cocktail are:
- ice cubes
- cocktail glass
- one ounce Zen Green Tea Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Midori Melon Liqueur
- three ounces mango juice
- two ounces cream
- mint leaves
- Place three or four ice cubes in the shaker. The addition of ice gives room temperature liqueurs the perfect chill.
- Pour an ounce of Zen Green Tea Liqueur into the shaker. Zen Green Tea Liqueur is a combination of Kyoto green tea leaves, a mix of herbs and other natural flavors.
- Pour 1/2 ounce of Midori Melon Liqueur into the shaker. Midori Melon Liqueur has a sweet honeydew melon flavor.
- Pour three ounces of mango juice into the shaker.
- Pour two ounces of cream into the shaker.
- Shake the shaker back and forth. You only need to shake the cocktail shaker back and forth a few times to mix the drink thoroughly.
- Pour the contents from the shaker into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink by adding a few mint leaves to the top of the drink.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.