You don't have to wait until you can get to Dunkin Donuts to get one of their tasty waffle sandwiches because you can learn to make Dunkin Donuts Waffle Sandwich at home. This is an excellent breakfast to serve your family on a weekend when you are not rushing off to school or work.
You will need the following ingredients to make a Dunkin Donuts waffle sandwich:
- Waffle mix
- Maple syrup
- Waffle maker
- 1 egg
- Round breakfast sausage
- 1 slice American cheese
- Smal baking dish
- Toaster oven
Follow these steps to make your Dunkin Donuts waffle sandwich:
- Use a complete waffle mix that only requires you to add water. Read the packaging and determine how much water is needed to make two waffles.
- Pour 3/4 of the required water into the bowl with your waffle mix. Use maple syrup to make up the other 1/4 cup. For example, if your mix calls for 1 cup of water, you will use 3/4 cup of water, and 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
Mix your waffle batter and pour it into your preheated waffle maker. Cook until waffle is no longer wet in the middle. Many waffle makers will have a light that comes on when your waffle is cooked.
- Scramble an egg. Then cook it in a skillet until it is fluffy. Turn the heat off. Place a piece of cheese over the eggs so that it melts and holds the eggs together.
- Cook your breakfast sausage in a skillet. Do this until the sausage is heated all the way through. Most sausages are already cooked, and just need to be heated.
- Assemble your waffle sandwich in a baking dish. Place one waffle on the bottom. Add your sausage, eggs with cheese, and then top with your other waffle.
- Preheat your toaster oven to 325º F. Toast your waffle sandwich for 5 minutes. Then eat while it is hot.
You can get your eggs and sausage cooking while you are waiting for the waffles to finish up in the waffle maker.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.