Want to learn about how to make an Earthquake shooter? Known to shake you up, an Earthquake Shooter is something you should know how to make. This drink is known for the taste that will shake you up like an earthquake. That is how it got that popular name. The recipe below will make one Earthquake Shooter.
When making an Earthquake Shooter, you will need the following items:
- 1 ounce of Gin
- 1 ounce of Whiskey
- 1 ounce of Pernod
- Ice Cubes
- Shake Glass
- Shot Glass
How to make an Earthquake Shooter:
- Add ice cubes into shaker glass. First you will want to add your ice cubes into your shaker glass. You can add as much or little ice as wanted. The only purpose for the ice in this drink is to cool the drink down. You will not be putting it into your shooter glass.
- Add gin, whiskey and Pernod to your shaker glass. You will now want to add your liquid ingredients to your shaker glass. You can mix up the amount of the liquids if you desire. If you prefer one more than the other, you can add more of that one.
- Shake and mix the ingredients together with the ice thoroughly. You can use a straw or spoon if you prefer to make sure that your drink is mixed well.
- Strain your liquid from the ice into the shot glass. You will now strain all of the liquid out of the shaker glass. You will want to leave the ice in the shaker glass. This drink is a shot. You do not want ice in it.
- Take your shot and enjoy! Now that you have finished making the Earthquake Shooter, you can sit back and get shaken up!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…