How To Make Easter Decorations
Easter is a holiday celebrated by many, and adorning your home by learning how to make Easter decorations can help you feel even more involved in the festivities.
Floral arrangements. Floral arrangements are easy Easter decorations for you to make.
To make floral arrangements, you will need:
- Tulips or lilies
- Purple, pink, or light green vases
- Arrange the tulips or lilies in vases.
- Place on your table or in a window for Easter decorations that will remind you of spring.
Egg Garland. Eggs are very common at Easter and using them to make egg garlands creates fun Easter decorations.
To make an egg garland, you will need:
- Plastic eggs in pastel colors
- White ribbon about an inch thick
- Glue the plastic eggs to the ribbon about an inch apart.
- Make the ribbon long enough on that the ends can be used to tie the garland where you would like to display it.
3. Easter baskets. Baskets can be used for more than just little kids filling them with eggs. Make a few for easy Easter decorations to decorate your home.
To make baskets, you will need:
- Any baskets you have around the house
- Brightly painted Easter eggs
- Multi-colored shredded paper
- Place the shredded paper in the bottom of the basket.
- Lay the Easter eggs on top of the paper.
- Cut all but an inch of the stem off the tulips. Intersperse the tulips down in between the eggs.
- Set this Easter decoration in your entry or as the centerpiece of your dining table.
Eggshell vase. Create Easter decorations that will be more unique than the ones you may see in your friend’s homes by using eggshells as vases.
To make an eggshell vase, you will need:
- Flowers such as baby’s breath or violas
- Basket that is shallow
- Break the egg on one end and drain the insides.
- Rinse out the inside of the shell, being careful not to crack it further.
- Fill the eggshell halfway with water and then arrange the flowers inside.
- Place the eggshell vases into the basket, placing enough in there that they hold each other up.