Want to learn how to make Easy Dumplings? Follow this simple recipe and you'll be having delicious dumplings in no time! Remember that this recipe is for easy dumplings, so it uses fewer ingredients and has fewer steps to save time and effort. If you are looking to make fancier, tastier dumplings (that also take more time to make), you should look up how to make fried dumplings instead of easy dumplings.
What you'll need:
- 4 tablespoons of soft margarine or butter
- 4 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 cups of white flour
- 1 teaspoons of salt
- 1 cup of milk (or more)
- Mix the powders. In a large bowl, combine the baking powder, salt, and flour. Stir slowly and gently until the mixture is uniform.
- Add butter. Add in the butter/margarine, continuing to stir slowly.
- Add milk. Stir the milk into your mixture. Stir it well so that the mixture is smooth and consistent. Add a little more than one cup of milk if necessary to achieve a moist dough.
- Fry the dumplings. Put peanut oil into a skillet. Heat the peanut oil and scoop the mixture out spoon-by-spoon, rolling each scoop into a ball with your hands. Place the dumplings in the peanut oil, turning them, until they are golden brown. Make sure the oil doesn't get too hot. Frying shouldn't take very long—only about five or six minutes.
- Let the dumplings dry. Remove the dumplings from the skillet with a spoon and put them on a paper towel to drain.
- Enjoy your delicious dumplings!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …