How To Make Easy Homemade Sex Toys
Learning how to make easy homemade sex toys can make your lovemaking and sexual foreplay more interesting and exciting for both you and your partner. You could spend hundreds of dollars at sex shops or online stores for fancy sex toys. However, there are many common items around your home that can easily become homemade sex toys to use with a partner or by yourself.
- Go grocery shopping. Food items like chocolate syrup, whipped cream and other sensual, creamy or tasty treats make great sex toys. Rub them all over the erotic zones of your partner’s body and proceed to lick them off slowly. Trade places and have her do the same to you.
- Get a plastic cup and a few sponges. Wet the sponges with hot water and place them inside the plastic cup. Fill the space in between with lubricant for the perfect mock vagina.
- Make a homemade vibrator as a sex toy. A back massager, electric toothbrush or electric razor can all work great as vibrators. You can even use your cell phone after setting the ring to “vibrate.” Use this vibrator on your partner, and she’ll definitely appreciate your ingenuity with this sex toy.
- Create a homemade dildo to penetrate your partner. Food items like carrots and cucumbers can work well, as can items like candles. If they’re a little pliable, they’re likely to feel better in the vagina. Put a condom on these homemade sex toys before insertion to protect against infection.
- Tie each other up. Scarves, ties and other long fabric items can be used as homemade sex toys. Blindfold or tie up your partner or have her do it to you to add some kinkiness and excitement to your foreplay.