If you want to show off your bartending skills, you should know how to make an Envy Cocktail. The Envy cocktail is popular for its beautiful color. It is a cocktail that will make someone green with envy! This cocktail is perfect for summer occasions. This recipe will yield 1 Envy Cocktail.
When making an Envy Cocktail, you will need the following items:
- 1.5 ounces of Smirnoff Black Vodka
- 0.5 ounce of Elderflower Liqueur
- 0.5 ounce of Midori melon Liqueur
- 1 ounce of Pressed English Apple Juice
- Garnish: Apple Crisp
- Ice Cubes
- Shaker Glass
- Cocktail Glass
How to make an Envy Cocktail:
- Add ice cubes into shaker glass. The first step in this recipe is adding your ice into your shaker glass. You will want to add as much or little ice as you prefer to the glass. You do not have to use all the ice in the final glass.
- Add our Smirnoff Black Vodka, Elderflower Liqueur, Midori Melon Liqueur and Pressed English Apple Juice. You will now add your liquid ingredients directly into your shaker glass. You can add different variations of each based on your taste.
- Mix together thoroughly. You will now want to mix together the ingredients thoroughly. You can shake up the ingredients or mix them together with a straw or spoon.
- Strain into your cocktail glass. Now that your drink is thoroughly mixed together, you will want to strain it into your cocktail glass. You can put all of your ice into your cocktail glass or just part of it.
- Garnish your drink with a dried out apple crisp. After adding your drink into your cocktail glass, you will want to garnish your glass. You will use your dried out apple crisp and add it to the rim of the cocktail glass. You can also add a straw or umbrella to give the drink a little more color or elegance.
- Sit back and enjoy! After you finish making your Envy Cocktail. you can sit back and enjoy!!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.