Are you aware that you can make exercise equipment using PVC and some simple home items? Not only can you make your own equipment with simple piping, but you can repair and add on to those commercial pieces of equipment you own.
According to Quickgym.net, 92% of people with a home gym don’t even use it, so why pay that much? In order to make exercise equipment using PVC piping, you will need some supplies that’ll assist you in making the most out of your home equipment–after all, you don’t want to comprise safety.
- PVC pipe
- PVC cleaner
- Tape measure
- PVC saw
- PVC cement bond
- Pipe caps, elbow joints, and PVC T’s
- Sandpaper (fine)
In order to make exercise equipment using PVC, you must follow simple steps to constructing the equipment with strength and durability.
- Measure the PVC you’ll need to construct the specific exercise equipment using PVC. This will depend on the size and shape of the equipment you make and should be done precisely to fit together.
- Use the PVC cleaner to clean the ends of the piping and the insides of the T’s, elbow joints, and pipe caps. This will ensure that when bonded, it will hold strong.
- When connecting pieces, using the PVC cement bonding glue to attach the appropriate pieces. Where there are open ends, bond pipe cap to cover the end. Where there is a turn, the elbow joints must be used and the T’s can connect three pieces together.
- Attach the pieces as appropriate in order to construct the ideal piece. When you make exercise equipment using PVC, you still want the shape to represent the piece.
- To make exercise equipment using PVC, you have to create a rough surface that will provide gripping control. Using the sandpaper, lightly sand the surface of the area you will be grabbing until the grasp is just right.
Knowing how to make exercise equipment using PVC is a great skill for remaining fit without having to spend boat loads of money you may not have for gym equipment. You’re going to enjoy the benefit of easy fixes and new equipment, simple and efficient, providing fitness that is just like the real thing!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...