How To Make A Facebook Fan Page
Are you looking for guidelines on how to make a Facebook fan page? Facebook fan pages are a great way of getting more people to like your business, your product, your band or your favorite actor or director. Making a Facebook fan page is easy and only requires a few moments to get everything set up.
Things you'll need:
- Computer with internet access
- Facebook account
- Go to the main Facebook page. Underneath the green "Sign Up" button will be a link to "Create a Page" for a celebrity, band or business. Click this link.
- The next page will have six different options: local business, company or institution, brand/product, public figure, entertainment or cause and community. Depending on what you are creating the page for, you can choose one of these options.
- Pick the category that your business or product will rest in. Afterward, you'll be met with a security check box. Type in the captcha and click "Submit."
- You'll be taken to another page where you can either add your fan page to your existing Facebook account (and thus login if you aren't already) or where you can sign up for an account. Fill out the information, agree to the terms and click "Create Page."
You can pretty much create any type of Facebook fan page as long as it adheres to the social networking site's procedures and regulations. Knowing how to make a Facebook fan page is essential if you plan on using Facebook for more than just keeping in touch with family and friends; fan pages are great if you plan on promoting your business on Facebook, allowing for people to like and become fans of your business. Many celebrities have fan pages on Facebook, which helps to expose their brand of music, humor or acting to a wide variety of people.