If you want to jazz up your Internet experience, you need to learn how to make faces on Facebook chat. Knowing how to make faces on Facebook chat will enhance your experience chatting with your friends and family. The following keyboard guides will help you make faces on Facebook chat and give your text and boost of personality. If you feel like you're conversations on Facebook are lacking the proper depth they require, consider learning how to use faces on Facebook chat.
- Robot. ] To create a robot, use a colon followed by a vertical line and a inward-facing parenthesis.
- Pac Man. :v To make Pac Man, use a colon followed by a lower-case "v."
- Angel. O:) To make an angel, use an upper-case "o" followed by a colon and an inward-facing parenthesis.
- Devil. 3:) To make a devil, use a number "3" followed by a colon and an inward-facing parenthesis.
- Weird Guy. :putnam: To make a weird face, put the word "putnam" between
- Mean Face. >:( To make a mean face, use a "greater than" sign, followed by a colon and an outward-facing parenthesis.
- Big Smile. To make a big smile, simply use a colon followed by a capital "D."
- Smiley Face. ^_^ To make a smiley face, sandwich an underscore between two carat symbols.
- Smile. To make a smile, use a colon followed by an inward-facing parenthesis.
- Frown. To make a frown, use a colon followed by an outward-facing parenthesis.
- Crying. :'( To make a crying face, use a colon, an apostrophe, and an outward-facing parenthesis.
- Confused Face. : / To make a confused face, simply use a colon and a forward slash.
- Tongue Face. A tongue face is simply a colon and a capital "P."
- Kissing Face. :* A kissing face is no more than a colon and a star.
- Gaping Mouth. :O To make a gaping mouth, use a colon and a capital "O."
- Shark. (^^^) A shark is a pair of parenthesis with three carat symbols between them.
- Penguin. <(“) To make a penguin, use a "less than" symbol, followed by a pair of parenthesis with a pair of quotation marks between them.
- Geeky Glasses. 8) To make a geeky glasses face, simply use a number "8" followed by an inward-facing parenthesis.
- Winking Face. To make a winking face, use a semi-colon with an inward-facing parenthesis after it.
- Sunglasses Face. 8-| A sunglasses face is made with a number "8," a dash, and a vertical line.
- Camel Face. :3 A camel face is made with a colon and a number "3."
One of the best ways to play around with Facebook is to learn how to make faces on Facebook chat. With everything else that is changing with Facebook, it's nice to see a feature like being able to make faces on Facebook chat to let you breathe some life into your conversations. Of course, don't use these too much unless you want to look like a teenager. Of course, if that's what you're going for, then by all means, use as many of these faces on Facebook chat as you wish. For the best effect, in this author's personal opinion, it'd be best to use these faces on Facebook chat sparingly.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …