How To Make Fake Tattoos
You want to know how to make a fake tattoo so you don't have to put holes in your body? Or maybe you just want to see how it will look to decide if you want to get a permanent tattoo? You'll have to play around with these ideas, especially since one is a bit more unusual. Here are a couple of different ways to do it. Pain free-and no one even has to know it's fake but you.
To make a fake tattoo, you will need:
- Henna Ink Kit (ink, stencils)
- Body/Face paint and stencils/various sized paint brushes
- Nail Polish
- Henna One idea is to use henna ink. You would have to kit the henna ink kit and play around with the stencils to make your fake tattoo. Applying a henna ink tattoo is a bit tricky, so it will take some practice. Henna ink fake tattoos are on the expensive side, but they are fun to play with.
- Nail Polish Nail polish, believe it or not, is another way to make a fake tattoo. You'll have to put up with the smell, but it will last a few weeks. Paint clear coat first, and let it dry. make sure you have a few or a couple of the colors you want to make your fake tattoo. If you're uncomfortable buying it, consider having a trusted friend buy it for you and tell them what your idea is. Maybe they will want to make a fake tattoo themselves. You never know.
- Body Paint This is not to much of a shock. Body or face paint comes in all sorts of colors or just get red, blue, and yellow. Mix those colors to make a bunch of other colors. Splurge on gold and silver to add more interest to your paint tattoo. Remember to get your various sized paint brushes and the stencils you like. This should all be available at a craft store or in the craft section of your grocery store.