How To Make Fake Vagina
You might be interested in knowing how to make a fake vagina if you haven’t gotten laid in awhile or if your girlfriend isn’t putting out. Never fear, Made Manual has you covered in this area so that you can get your groove on even if no one else is with you. The truth is that masturbating can only get you so far, but making your own fake vagina can top any lonesome experience you’ve ever had!
To make a fake vagina, you will need:
- The cardboard center of a paper towel roll
- A condom
- Lube, oil, or lotion
- To make a fake vagina, you will need to extract the cardboard center from a paper towel roll. If you have a smaller penis, you can use a toilet paper cardboard center. To keep things on the safe side though, stick to a paper towel roll cardboard center.
- Take the condom out of its packaging and unroll it completely. No, you won’t be preventing pregnancy or STD’s with the condom today, but it will help to enhance your pleasure and experience with your fake vagina.
- After you’ve unrolled the condom, slide it through the center of the cardboard roll and spread the opening of the condom over the top of the roll. This will help to recreate the feeling of a vagina, so make sure you don’t skip this step.
- Squeeze some lotion, lube or oil into the condom. It doesn’t really matter how much – you just need enough to create a “slippery” experience.
- Slide yourself into the fake vagina that you’ve made and do your thing. To enhance your pleasure, you can try squeezing the roll to create a tighter feeling. The warmth from your hand will help out with this as well for a more realistic touch. Have fun with your fake vagina!