Have you ever had one of those cravings that made you wonder how to make falafel sauce? When you add falafel sauce to baked falafel, a falafel pita or any other falafel meal, you add that extra special zest to your meal. Here is a recipe made the traditional Egyptian way. Gather these ingredients and learn how to make falafel sauce.
To make falafel sauce you need
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of tomato paste
- 1/8 teaspoon of hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic mashed
- 1 teaspoon of fresh parsley
- 1 medium saucepan
- Take the medium saucepan and mix all of the ingredients. Then boil those in the medium saucepan. When that has reached a boil then you turn off the heat. Allow that to cool. Then you are done.
- Now place the sauce in a bowl. When it room temperature add it to the refrigerator. Allow it to cool.
- When it is cold take it out of the refrigerator. Drizzle it over the falafel. Be careful not to use too much. It can be hot.
No matter what variation of hot that you choose, when you know how to make falafel sauce it will enhance your meal. If you use this traditional Egyptian recipe for your falafel sauce then you make your falafel meal even better. Just be sure to adjust the heat to your own personal preference so you don't affect the recipe in a bad way. You want to make falafel sauce that enhances the recipe. If you add the falafel sauce to this traditional Egyptian meal then you add that extra zest to your meal. Now that you know how to make falafel sauce, you can fill that craving.
Hey, you gotta’ get our grub on, right? But sometimes you’re short on time from sleeping one off and doing lunch/dinner ...
Who said meat-eating was a requirement for being a man? Okay, so the cavemen did, actually. And since the dawn of mankin ...
Memorial Day weekend kick your butt? If you’re looking for a twist on the old-fashioned Bloody Mary, try this Bloody Mar ...