How To Make A Fan Page On Facebook
If you want to make a fan page on Facebook, it takes little time to do so, but with this "how to make a fan page on faceboo" guide, it should be a breeze. After you access Facebook's advertising section, you only need to come up with a name for the page to create a fan page. After you create the fan page for Facebook and enter information for the page, you can share it with the people on your friends list.
- Sign in to Facebook. Log on to your Facebook account with your email address and password.
- Visit Facebook Advertising. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Advertising" link.
- Choose to create a Facebook page. When the advertising page opens, choose to create a Facebook page by clicking the "Pages" tab located at the top of the page. When the "Pages" window opens, click "Create a Page."
- Select the type of page you want to create. You can create an official page for a band or business or you can create a community page for a cause or favorite topic. Choose "Community Page" to create a fan page for Facebook.
- Enter a name for the page. Type the name for the fan page and click "Create Page." You will be taken to the profile for the fan page and you can begin adding details.
- Add a photo for your Facebook fan page. Hover over the profile picture box located at the top left of the page and click "Change Picture." Browse through your files and find a picture to upload for your page.
- Add information for your fan page. Click the "Info" tab on your page click "Edit Information." You can add general information about your fan page, a website, and any other details you want your fan page users to know. After you are finished adding details, click "Save Changes" and share your Facebook fan page with your friends.