How To Make A Far West Cocktail
Learning how to make a far west cocktail is easy. This bitter tasting cocktail is perfect for vodka drinkers who like the strong taste of alcohol. The Far West cocktail has a light citrus flavor. Adding extra ice to this cocktail will help water down the intense alcoholic flavor of the Far West cocktail.
To make a Far West cocktail, you will need:
- crushed ice
- cocktail shaker
- 1 oz. dry vermouth
1 oz. orange vodka
1 oz. absinthe
- splash of lemon juice
- chilled cocktail glass
- Lemon slice for garnish
- Fill the cocktail shaker halfway with the crushed ice. If you only have ice cubes fill the entire shaker and shake for a few more seconds.
- Add vodka, vermouth, absinthe, and lemon juice to cocktail shaker.
- Place the top on the cocktail shaker, hold in place, and shake well for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour the drink into the cocktail glass being careful to strain the liquid from the ice.
- Lightly wipe rim of glass with lemon slice to add extra flavor.
- Add lemon to the rim as garnish.
- Serve the Far West cocktail immediately.
Making a Far West cocktail is easy, and vodka lovers will love this drink. If extra ice is used to cut the alcoholic potency use high ball glasses instead of cocktail glasses. Remember to always chill the glasses being used when making a Far West cocktail. when learning how to make a Far West cocktail it is important to serve this cocktail as soon as it is made to preserve quality.