As a party host, you need to learn how to make a Fat Cat cocktail. Born from the creativity of an unknown mixologist, the Fat Cat Cocktail is a concoction that combines some of the best loved and most popular liqueurs. Cocktails such as these, with creative and fanciful names, are becoming more and more popular as people demand alcoholic beverages that step away from the usual rum and coke. The Fat Cat is one such cocktail and sipping on it is not only delicious but it is an attractive drink that boasts a fanciful name as well. Next time you step up to the bar, order a Fat Cat and the bartender will know that you’re one who knows his drinks.
What you’ll need to make one Fat Cat cocktail:
- 1 chilled glass tumbler or other short beverage glass
- 1 cocktail shaker
- ½ cup ice cubes, or enough to fill your shaker to the half-way mark
- 1 ounce Bailey’s Irish Cream liqueur
- ½ ounce amaretto liqueur
- ½ ounce banana liqueur
- ADD ICE Fill the cocktail shaker with ½ cup of ice, or until the shaker is about half full. Carefully replace the lid, ensuring that it is on tightly.
- SHAKE Add the liqueurs to the shaker, and with one hand on the lid and the other on the body of the shaker, shake vigorously for twenty seconds.
- STRAIN Strain the liquid into a short glass that has been chilled and serve.
- ON THE ROCKS Optionally, the Fat Cat cocktail can be served on the rocks by carefully pouring the entire contents of the shaker into a short glass.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.