How To Make A Fiesta Cocktail
Planning a Mexican theme for your next get-together, learn how to make a fiesta cocktail to accompany your Mexican menu. A fiesta cocktail is a fun, refreshing cocktail that will perfectly pair with spicy Mexican food. Here are the portions and instructions you will need to make an individual fiesta cocktail.
To make a fiesta cocktail, you will need:
- Cocktail shaker
- Crushed ice
- Chilled cocktail glass
- White rum
- Apple Brandy
- Dry Vermouth
- Lime juice
- Grenadine syrup
- Lime wedge
- Fill the cocktail shaker half way with crushed ice.
- Pour the measured ingredients into the cocktail shaker in the following order. You will need three-fourths of an ounce of white rum, three-fourths of an ounce of apple brandy, three-fourths of an ounce of dry vermouth, a dash of grenadine syrup and a dash of lime juice. The fiesta cocktail can be made using any brand of the alcohol listed.
- Cover the cocktail shaker. Shake the cocktail shaker vigorously for approximately ten to fifteen seconds to blend all of the ingredients.
- Strain the fiesta cocktail into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish the fiesta cocktail with a lime wedge. The cocktail is now complete and ready to be served. The fiesta cocktail is best when it is enjoyed immediately while the beverage is still chilled.
- A fiesta cocktail is an alcoholic beverage and should be enjoy responsibly.
- Depending on personal preference the fiesta cocktail can be made using dark rum and could be garnished with an orange wedge in place of the lime wedge.