Planning a Mexican theme for your next get-together, learn how to make a fiesta cocktail to accompany your Mexican menu. A fiesta cocktail is a fun, refreshing cocktail that will perfectly pair with spicy Mexican food. Here are the portions and instructions you will need to make an individual fiesta cocktail.
To make a fiesta cocktail, you will need:
- Cocktail shaker
- Crushed ice
- Chilled cocktail glass
- White rum
- Apple Brandy
- Dry Vermouth
- Lime juice
- Grenadine syrup
- Lime wedge
- Fill the cocktail shaker half way with crushed ice.
- Pour the measured ingredients into the cocktail shaker in the following order. You will need three-fourths of an ounce of white rum, three-fourths of an ounce of apple brandy, three-fourths of an ounce of dry vermouth, a dash of grenadine syrup and a dash of lime juice. The fiesta cocktail can be made using any brand of the alcohol listed.
- Cover the cocktail shaker. Shake the cocktail shaker vigorously for approximately ten to fifteen seconds to blend all of the ingredients.
- Strain the fiesta cocktail into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish the fiesta cocktail with a lime wedge. The cocktail is now complete and ready to be served. The fiesta cocktail is best when it is enjoyed immediately while the beverage is still chilled.
- A fiesta cocktail is an alcoholic beverage and should be enjoy responsibly.
- Depending on personal preference the fiesta cocktail can be made using dark rum and could be garnished with an orange wedge in place of the lime wedge.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.