Need to know how to make a Fisher cocktail? Making a Fisher cocktail is simple; just follow the steps below. Make this sweet drink with the highest quality liqueurs you can find—as opposed to using cheap, generic choices—for stellar results.
To make a Fisher cocktail, you will need:
- A cocktail glass
- A shaker
- 1 ounce apple brandy
- 1 ounce mango vodka
- 1/2 ounce raspberry nectar
- 1/2 ounce lime juice (fresh is best)
- 1/2 ounce apple juice
- 1/2 ounce blackcurrant cordial
- A lime wedge
- Place four ice cubes in the shaker. Adding ice cubes, while not necessary, does chill the liqueur and helps make a thoroughly-chilled Fisher cocktail.
- Add the liqueurs to the shaker. Pour one ounce of apple brandy, one ounce of mango vodka and half an ounce of blackcurrant cordial into the shaker.
- Add the juices to the shaker. Pour half an ounce of raspberry nectar, half an ounce of lime juice and half an ounce of apple juice into the shaker.
- Shake the shaker back and forth to mix the contents thoroughly. Only shake the shaker about five times to mix the ingredients sufficiently.
- Pour the mixture from the shaker into the cocktail glass. Chill the cocktail glass beforehand if desired.
- Place a lime wedge on the rim of the cocktail glass. The lime wedge adds a decorative touch to your Fisher cocktail.
For an even sweeter taste, add grenadine, a cherry-flavored syrup, to the shaker before shaking when making your Fisher cocktail. Blackcurrant cordial, a very sweet blackcurrant-flavored drink, is also known as creme de cassis.