Need to know how to make a Fisher cocktail? Making a Fisher cocktail is simple; just follow the steps below. Make this sweet drink with the highest quality liqueurs you can find—as opposed to using cheap, generic choices—for stellar results.
To make a Fisher cocktail, you will need:
- A cocktail glass
- A shaker
- 1 ounce apple brandy
- 1 ounce mango vodka
- 1/2 ounce raspberry nectar
- 1/2 ounce lime juice (fresh is best)
- 1/2 ounce apple juice
- 1/2 ounce blackcurrant cordial
- A lime wedge
- Place four ice cubes in the shaker. Adding ice cubes, while not necessary, does chill the liqueur and helps make a thoroughly-chilled Fisher cocktail.
- Add the liqueurs to the shaker. Pour one ounce of apple brandy, one ounce of mango vodka and half an ounce of blackcurrant cordial into the shaker.
- Add the juices to the shaker. Pour half an ounce of raspberry nectar, half an ounce of lime juice and half an ounce of apple juice into the shaker.
- Shake the shaker back and forth to mix the contents thoroughly. Only shake the shaker about five times to mix the ingredients sufficiently.
- Pour the mixture from the shaker into the cocktail glass. Chill the cocktail glass beforehand if desired.
- Place a lime wedge on the rim of the cocktail glass. The lime wedge adds a decorative touch to your Fisher cocktail.
For an even sweeter taste, add grenadine, a cherry-flavored syrup, to the shaker before shaking when making your Fisher cocktail. Blackcurrant cordial, a very sweet blackcurrant-flavored drink, is also known as creme de cassis.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.