How To Make Flash Movie
Learning how to make flash movie is a great way to be on the edge of technology. Flash movies play great on places like YouTube. Flash movies have an .flv extension, so you can recognize them right away whenever you download or play them on a media player. Unfortunately, they don't work on many media playing devices, like iPods, but they do play pretty well on a computer or browser. Here's how you can make any video a Flash movie in just a few steps.
- Conversion software
- Download a conversion software. Just go to your favorite search engine and type "free flv conversion software" into the search field and page through the results to find one you like.
- Install the conversion software. It's simple. Just follow the directions and click "next" whenever prompted. That wasn't so hard now, was it?
- Pick a movie or video you want to make into a Flash movie. If it's a long movie, you might be waiting a few hours while it converts, so prepare yourself to part with your computer while the process takes place.
- Drag and drop the movie into the conversion software. Select "Flash" or "FLV" as the movie type to convert to. Select "Convert" and leave your computer alone for a while. That's right. Alone.
- Come back a little later and check on the Flash movie status. If your make a Flash movie method worked, you're good to go.
- Play your Flash movie on a media player. Make sure it's a media player that supports Flash movies, or you'll end up with a locked up machine or one of those irritating "We're sorry, but Windows cannot find a program to open this file" messages.