There are two different ways to learn how to make a Flip Flop Punch Cocktail. According to one restaurant guru, he swears by keeping it simple and serving Malibu Rum Punch along with flip flops and calling it Flip Flop Punch. But there is an actual method to learning how to make a Flip Flop Punch cocktail.
To learn how to make a Flip Flop Punch cocktail, you will need:
- four tbsp. of chamomile
- one bottle of Flor de Cana Rum
- four sugar cubes
- three oz. club soda
- one oz. lemon juice
- 1.5 oz. grapefruit juice
- grapefruit or lemon slices for garnish
- Infuse. When learning how to make a Flip Flop Punch cocktail, first infuse your rum with chamomile. To do this, add four tbsp of chamomile to your bottle of Flor de Cana rum and let it sit for one hour and 45 minutes. Strain the tea out of the vodka before returning it back to the bottle.
- All muddled up. The next step in learning how to make a Flip Flop Punch cocktail is to muddle your sugar cubes in your club soda. Only use about a third of your club soda to do this. You want the sugar to dissolve completely before proceeding to the next step.
- Stir it in. Now, stir in the rest of your ingredients, including the rum, lemon juice and grapefruit juice. Mix it well to ensure you are learning how to make a Flip Flop Punch cocktail correctly.
- Chill out. Add ice to your concoction to cool it down. Pour it into the glass of your choice.
- Top and serve. Top the glass off with the rest of your club soda. Add the grapefruit or lemon slices to make it look appealing. Serve your Flip Flop Punch cocktail with a smile.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.