When it comes to being a master drink mixer, many people want to know how to make a Floradora cocktail. Mixing the wonderful flavors of gin, raspberry, lime and ginger ale, this drink is a great refreshing cocktail to enjoy while relaxing by the pool, grilling on the barbecue, or hosting friends and family at a dinner party. Here’s how to mix a Floradora cocktail.
- 3 oz. gin
- 1 oz. raspberry liqueur
- 1 oz. ginger all
- Strong twist of lime
- Cracked ice
- Highball glass
How to Make a Floradora Cocktail
- Fill the highball glass with ice.
- Add gin and raspberry liqueur.
- Squeeze a strong twist of lime into the drink.
- Cap the drink with the ginger ale and serve to thirsty guests.
How to Make a Floradora Cocktail a Signature Drink
If entertaining friends and family, consider making a Floradora Cocktail the signature drink of the evening. Making the Floradora Cocktail a signature drink can remove a lot of stress associated with making each person a drink as they arrive. Simply:
- Mix 10 to 20 servings of the cocktail in a pitcher before guests arrive (leaving out the ice.)
- As friends and family enter, add ice to a highball glass,pour their Floradora Cocktail and serve.
How to Make a Floradora Cocktail with Vodka
Gin has a very distinctive taste which some people may or may not enjoy. Substitute vodka into the drink if you wish to bring out more of the raspberry, lime and ginger ale flavors. It’s a great way to make a refreshing fruity Floradora Cocktail!