How To Make A Foot Tapper Sting Cocktail
You can easily learn how to make a Foot Tapper Sting cocktail for your enjoyment. A Foot Tapper Sting cocktail uses liqueurs to create it's cool icy flavor. This cocktail recipe utilizes ratios to prepare the drink so that you can scale the Foot Tapper Sting cocktail recipe up or down at your discretion. It is best to sip a Foot Tapper Sting as it's arctic flavor will take your breath away.
What You Will Need To Make A Foot Tapper Sting Cocktail
- Canadian Club Whisky
- Creme de Menthe
- Peppermint Schnapps
- Ice Cubes
- Shaved Ice
- Cocktail Shaker With Strainer
- Old-Fashioned Glasses
- Fill your old-fashioned glasses with the shaved ice. You want to ensure the glass is chilled as much of the Foot Tapper Sting's charm and flavor come from the effect of a very chilly cocktail.
- Place the ice cubes in the cocktail shaker. Make sure your cocktail shaker lid has a strainer attached.
- Pour in 1 part peppermint Schnapps into the cocktail shaker. The peppermint Schnapps lends the Foot Tapper Sting a particularly crisp and enjoyable depth of flavor.
- Pour in an equal quantity of Creme de Menthe into the cocktail shaker. The sweet hint of mint the Creme de Menthe adds to the Foot Tapper Sting balances the sharp notes of the peppermint Schnapps.
- Pour in 2 parts Canadian Club Whisky. The whisky is the only true spirit in the Foot Tapper Sting cocktail.
- Shake the liqueurs, whisky and ice together briefly. A quick shake blends the flavors together to ensure a smooth consistency in your cocktail.
- Strain the Foot Tapper Sting over the ice in the old-fashioned glass you prepared earlier.
- Garnish your Foot Tapper Sting cocktail with a mint sprig. The garnish is a visual hint as to the cool flavor awaiting the drinker of a Foot Tapper Sting cocktail.