Learn how to make a Freddie Fuddpucker cocktail by following a few simple steps. A Freddie Fuddpucker is often called a Cactus Banger. This drink is also related to the Harvey Wallbanger cocktail, a drink that uses the same ingredients, except substitutes vodka for the tequila.
When making a Freddie Fuddpucker cocktail, you will need:
- 1 1/2 ounce tequila
- Orange Juice
- Orange Slice
- Highball Glass
How to make a Freddie Fuddpucker cocktail:
- Fill a highball glass with ice. This step may be unnecessary, if you have chilled the liqueurs or the juice.
Pour 1 1/2 ounces of tequila into the highball glass.
- Fill the remaining portion of the highball glass with orange juice.
- Add a splash of Galliano to top off the drink.
- Garnish the highball glass with an orange slice. Place the orange slice on the rim of the glass.
- Mix the drink with a stir stick, if desired. Mixing is unnecessary, but may be preferred by some. It may make a small difference in taste.
You may opt to use a shaker to mix the Freddie Fuddpucker ingredients together.
Galliano is an expensive, sweet, herbal Italian liquer. Luckily, you only need a splash for most drinks. Its herbal ingredients include star anise, ginger, citrus and vanilla. Galliano primarily has been known for its use in the Harvey Wallbanger drink, but now makes an appearance in not only drinks like the Freddie Fuddpucker, it's also in drinks such as the Golden Cadillac, Bon Voyage, Yellow Bird and Flaming Lamborghini.
Use a high-quality tequila and freshly squeezed orange juice for the best taste.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.