How To Make A French Beard
Learning how to make a French beard on your face is not hard. A popular style, this type of facial hairdo has a thin mustache, which goes down the sides and connects to a small bear on your chin. Shaving it is pretty easy. Following is some advice on how to make a French beard.
What You Need:
- Shaving cream
How to Make a French Beard
- First, let your hair grow in for a few days. Then, after you have some noticeable stubble, begin shaving the beard into shape.
- Shave your sideburns and your cheeks and throat, leaving a little bit of hair on the chin. Shave up to the underside of the chin. Shave all of your neck and the sides of your face under your cheeks, so that your only facial hair runs from your upper lip to your chin.
- Then, using a trusty razor, shave the hair on the front of your chin (but not on the sides), so that a patch of goatee-like hair lies on the lower part, just up and down from the pointy part, of your chin. This should only be a couple of inches wide. Do not shave your mustache, but simply trim any long or errant hairs that it may have.
- Let this grow out, and repeat the above steps. What you want is a small beard right on and around the point of your chin (that is about two inches wide), and a short, thin mustache that wraps around your lips, and connects to the chin. Make sure not to shave the hairs on the sides of your chin, as these will connect your mustache to your beard, and if you are trying to figure out how to make a French beard correctly, you will need these vertical lines of hair on each side. Maintain this look to keep your French beard.
Learning how to make a French beard is not hard. All that you have to do is shave your face so that the only hair is on your thin mustache, on the lines that run down from the sides of your lips to your chin, and on your chin itself.
- Do not forget to shave the rest of your facial hair each day.