How To Make A Friend A Lover
If you have got that special someone who you love being around but want her to be a little bit more, you need to know how to make a friend a lover. Going from the friend zone to a legitimate relationship is one of the most difficult steps that one can make, and if played wrong, you risk losing one of your closest sisters in arms. However, if you keep your head on straight and not over-think thing, you will find that learning how to make a friend a lover is one of the most rewarding experience you can go through.
- Approach the subject gently. The last thing you want to do is freak your potential mate out. When learning how to make a friend a lover, always proceed with the utmost caution. Do not just yell out, "I like you a lot!" or "lets have sex!" Instead, try talking to her about the possibility of dating a friend, or more yet, dating someone like you. That way, you will find out if she will even take you seriously when you ask her out on a date.
- Have a casual date together. You are not going to be able to make a friend a lover when you are hanging out with the rest of your group. Instead, ensure that the two of you have some alone time together where you can get the chance to see how you would work out together. Furthermore, as stated before, keep it as casual as possible; do not start making plans to spend Thanksgiving together the minute you drop her off after dinner. Instead, learn how to take things one date at a time.
- Do not make the friendship hinge on the relationship. Remember that the two of your are friends first. Do not make any ultimatums like, say, you will never speak to her again if she does not want to go out with you. The two of you can still remain friends even if you do not work out as lovers. Remember to always keep an open mind and take these things as maturely as possibly.
- Be sure to give it time. Whether you are trying to court a coworker, a lady you met at a sandwich shop or your best friend, you should know that these things take time. Just because you went out on one date does not mean that the two of you are going to get married. Be sure to give the both of you enough time to adjust to the possibility that you are going from friends to lovers.
- Be yourself. When trying to make a friend a lover, realize that she already likes you for who you are; otherwise, she would not bother hanging out with you. Do not try to become some idealized version of what she wants in a guy, and do not go out of your way to try to impress her. As long as you are your normal, charming and funny self, there is really no reason why she would not entertain the thought of dating you.
Knowing how to make a friend a lover certainly has its benefits. You already enjoy doing the same things and you love hanging out with each other. However, making that leap from just friends to lovers is one that people need to accomplish carefully. Many friendships, lifelong as they may be, have been shattered when one incorrectly attempts to make a friend a lover. As long as you treat her with respect, show your attentions subtly and never let your emotions get in the way of things, you should be able to make a friend a lover with ease.