Here are instructions for how to make a fruit salad. It's fun, fast, easy and delicious! You can make enough for you or enough for an entire party! Fruit salad is a healthy alternative to other snacks.
You will need:
- large bowl
- three apples (more for larger salads)
- three oranges (more for larger salads)
- red and green grapes
- Get a large bowl and place it on the counter for use. Make sure it’s clean and has a spoon to dispense the fruit salad. You can use any bowl to make your fruit salad in, just make sure it's large.
- Peel three oranges. Once peeled, you can cut them however you want. Slice into quarters and place into the bowl to start making the fruit salad.
- Pluck red and green grapes from their vines. Use however many you desire and sprinkle into the bowl. They add flavor and a nice color to the dish.
- Slice three apples. You may want to slice more depending on how many people will be eating the salad. You can make longer quarter cuts or cut them into small squares so more apples are throughout the salad.
- Watermelon is a delicious and wonderful addition to any fruit salad. Make sure to check when they are in season and you can use a melon baller to make little circles of watermelon to place into your fruit salad. An entire watermelon can make for a generous fruit salad.
- Cantaloupe is another good melon to add to the fruit salad. You can use a melon baller for this also and will only need one cantaloupe for a nice fruit salad. Simply ball the melon and place into the bowl.
- Strawberries and blueberries also make excellent additions to the fruit salad. You can slice the strawberries in half or place them in whole, whichever you choose. Blueberries do not need to be cut just place however many you want into the bowl.
- Mix well with spoon. Making sure all the juices are distributed throughout the fruit salad. This also ensures that people get all the fruits.
You can add anything to a fruit salad to make it delicious. You can also think of adding raspberries, bananas, honeydew melon, mangos, the list is endless. So be creative and have fun and you have a healthy, delicious snack.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.