How To Make A Garden Jubliee
Learning how to make a garden jubilee cocktail is very easy. It combines the tastes from a vegetable garden with the tastes of sweet citrus. It is a very healthy cocktail and tastes very refreshing and fulfilling. The guava nectar in it adds in interesting taste to the garden jubilee cocktail. Anyone who enjoys bloody marys will probably enjoy this incredible drink.
To make the perfect garden jubilee, you will need these things:
- 1 1/2 oz. tomato vodka
- one oz. gin
- 1/4 oz. lemon juice
- one large, fresh basil leaf, chopped
- splash of orange water
- one tsp. of guava nectar
- 1/2 tsp. of sugar
- two dashes of orange bitters
- crushed ice
- cocktail shaker or mixer glass
- cocktail glass
The steps to make a garden jubilee cocktail:
- Muddle ingredients. Muddle the basil, orange water, guava nectar, and sugar in a cocktail shaker till well mixed. Muddling is always important when using any types of dried or fresh herbs.
- Add liquid ingredients. Add the tomato vodka, gin, and lemon juice. Precisely measure each of these ingredients.
- Add crushed ice. Mix all of this really well by shaking for at least twenty seconds. This step is important in making a great garden jubilee cocktail
- Strain liquids. Strain the contents of the cocktail shaker into a chilled cocktail glass. A chilled glass works best because as with most cocktails, the garden jubilee tastes best when ice cold.
- Garnish. Garnish the garden jubilee with a couple dashes of orange bitters and enjoy a refreshing drink.