If you are looking for a fun drink for a Halloween party, you should learn how to make a Ghostbuster Cocktail. A Ghostbuster is a great variation from the typical Halloween beverage offerings. Be sure to serve a Ghostbuster cocktail in a transparent glass because the Irish cream liquor dropped in at the end looks like a ghost floating in the glass. Have a few of these cocktails lined up on the bar or counter in clear martini glasses before your guests arrive to take care of drinks and decorations at the same time. This festive beverage adds a spooky flair to your party without looking like you tried too hard. Not only is a Ghostbuster cocktail fun to look at, it's quite tasty as well with its sweet, creamy melon and peach flavor. Thanks to the Irish Cream liqueur, it's equally at home during cocktail hour as it is long after dessert has been finished.
To make a Ghostbuster Cocktail, you will need:
- cocktail shaker
- 1 oz. melon liquer
- 1 oz. peach schnapps
- 4 drops Irish Cream liqueur
- Mix the base of the drink. Fill the cocktail shaker with ice. Add the melon liqueur and peach schnapps and shake well. Strain into the serving glass.
- Add the "ghost". Pour the Irish Cream liqueur slowly one drop at a time directly into the center of the drink. Serve chilled.
- If you are nervous about getting the ghost to look perfect, practice ahead of time.
- Once you have added the Irish Cream, do not stir the Ghostbuster Cocktail or the ghost will be blended away into the rest of the drink.
- Serve this drink in chilled glasses if making in advance to help the ghost maintain its shape longer.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.