If you plan on hosting any sort of event, it is always a good idea to know how to make a Gin Rickey cocktail. Knowing how to make a Gin Rickey cocktail means you will always be able to provide your guests with a drink or fix one up for yourself. Before you start learning how to make a Gin Rickey, you will need to gather some ingredients:
You will need:
- Cocktail shaker
- Cocktail glasses
- Crushed ice
- Four oz. gin
- One-fourth oz. lime juice
- One-fourth oz. lemon juice
- Fill the cocktail shaker halfway with ice. The first step in learning how to make a Gin Rickey cocktail is filling your cocktail shaker halfway with crushed ice. Only fill it halfway, otherwise you won't be able to get the other ingredients in there. The crushed ice will chill the cocktail.
- Add the gin. Once your cocktail shaker has the right amount of ice, the next step is pouring some gin into the cocktail shaker. Pour four ounces of gin into the cocktail shaker before you move on to the next step.
- Add the lime juice. Add lime juice into the cocktail shaker after the gin has been added. The lime juice is added to enhance the flavor of the cocktail.
- Add the lemon juice. Now add lemon juice into the cocktail shaker to move the flavor from great to perfect.
- Shake the cocktail shaker. Once you have added all the ingredients to the cocktail shaker, mix the ingredients. As the name implies, you have to shake the cocktail shaker. Shake for fifteen to twenty seconds. Don't be afraid to put a little muscle into it when you are shaking.
- Pour the cocktail into glasses. This step is self explanatory. Simply pour the cocktail from the shaker into one of your cocktail glasses.
- Add a lemon wedge garnish. The last step is adding a lemon peel to the rim of the glass.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.