Knowing how to make a Gin Sour will give you the best way to entertain your friends with a delicious drink. This drink dates back further than the Prohibition act. It is a traditional mixed cocktail.
When making a Gin Sour, you will need the following items:
- 2 ounces of Gin
- 1 ounce of Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of superfine sugar
- 1 slice orange
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Ice cubes
- Whiskey Sour Glass
How to make a Gin Sour:
- Fill your shaker glass half full with ice cubes. You can fill the glass with more or less ice if you prefer. You can also use more ice in your shaker glass and not put it into your Whiskey Sour Glass.
- Combine your Gin, lemon juice, and sugar into your shaker glass. You will want to add all of these ingredients directly into your shaker glass. You can change up the amount of each ingredient you put into the glass. You can add more or less of each.
- Shake the mixture up thoroughly. After adding those ingredients, you will want to shake up the mixture very well. Make sure you have enough ice in the mixture so that it cools down the drink.
- Strain the drink into your Whiskey Sour Glass. Now you can add your Gin Sour drink into your glass. You can keep all the ice in your shaker glass, or leave some out.
- Garnish your Gin Sour with the orange slice and maraschino cherry. Adding the orange slice and cherry will give your drink a fruity and sour flavor. You can add your cherry directly into the drink and put the orange slice on the rim of your glass. If you prefer, you can add both directly to the drink.
- Enjoy your Gin Sour! After preparing this sour yet sweet drink, you can now sit back and enjoy.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …