Learn how to make a gin watermelon cocktail so you can enjoy an ice-cold fruit juice drink on a hot summer night. Fresh chilled watermelon juice mixed with gin and tonic and poured over crushed ice makes a refreshing cocktail for any occasion.
To make a gin watermelon cocktail, you will need:
- Five to six cups seedless watermelon, cubed
- Two limes, one juiced, one wedged
- Two tablespoons sugar
- One cup gin
- Tonic water
- Crushed ice
- Place four tall glasses in the freezer for 30 to 60 minutes to chill. Rinse the glasses in clear water just before putting them in the freezer for a better chill.
- Place the watermelon cubes in a blender and blend on high until smooth. Strain two cups of watermelon juice into a pitcher. Add lime juice and sugar and stir until thoroughly mixed. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.
- Add gin to the watermelon juice to make your cocktail. Stir until mixed. Pour into a chilled glass filled with crushed ice, filling the glass. Fill the glass three-quarters of the way full. Fill the glass the rest of the way with tonic water. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Watermelon juice is available year round in stores, so you can make a gin watermelon cocktail any time of year. Variations of this drink involve replacing the tonic water with ginger ale. For underage drinkers, leave out the gin and tonic water and add extra ginger ale. Remember, bad gin will make a bad gin watermelon cocktail. Always use quality alcohol products with mixed drinks recipes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?