When it comes to hosting a party, it can be helpful to know how to make a Ginger Martini. A Ginger Martini offers a bold flavor that pairs well with Asian fare, American food or even by itself. Here’s how to make a Ginger Martini so that you can impress your dinner party guests next time they show up for an enchanting evening.
- 3 oz. vodka
1/2 oz. ginger syrup*(recipe follows)
- Crushed ice
- Martini shaker
- Martini glass
Making the Ginger Martini
- In a cocktail shaker combine the crushed ice, vodka and ginger syrup.
- Cap the martini shaker and shake vigorously until well mixed.
- Strain the Ginger Martini into a martini glass and serve. The Recipe yields one cocktail.
*Making Ginger Syrup to Make a Ginger Martini
Ginger syrup might not be found at the local liquor store. But if it’s not, don’t fret. This simple little recipe will produce ginger syrup in no time that you can then use to make a Ginger Martini.
Supplies For Ginger Syrup:
- 8 oz. of ginger
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
Mixing Ginger Syrup
- Peel the skin of the ginger so that the off-white flesh is showing.
- Coarsely chop the ginger. Place the chopped ginger in a jar.
- Add the water and the sugar to the jar.
- Seal the jar and shake vigorously.
- Use the ginger syrup to make a Ginger Martini.
Party Tip: Make a Ginger Martini the Signature Drink At Your Party
One easy way to cut down on the work of entertaining is to offer a signature drink. Make a Ginger Martini batch ahead of time and store it in a pitcher. Then, when guests arrive, simply pour the martini for them to enjoy.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.