For a refreshing cocktail that you will make time and again, learn how to make a ginger sour. A ginger sour is a classic cocktail that will impress your guests with its simplicity and elegance. A ginger sour cocktail should be prepared and served in a rocks glass. Here are the portions and instructions you will need to make an individual ginger sour cocktail. To make a ginger sour cocktail, you will need:
- Rocks glass
- Metal cocktail shaker
- One and a half ounces of citron vodka
- One-half of an ounce of lemon juice
- One-half of an ounce of simple syrup
- Three thumbnail sized pieces of ginger
- Place the desired amount of ginger in the rocks glass. Use more or less ginger depending on personal preference.
- Muddle the ginger in the glass. To muddle the ginger, you will use the muddler and just break up the ginger a little bit.
- Combine the citron vodka, lemon juice and simple syrup to the ginger in the rocks glass. Add ice to the ingredients. Cover with metal cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for approximately ten seconds.
- Pour the contents back into the rocks glass. The ginger sour is now ready to serve. For best results, enjoy immediately.
Tips and Warnings:
To make simple syrup, you will need two parts sugar and one part water. Bring the water to a boil. Add the sugar to the boiling water and stir constantly until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat and allow syrup to cool before bottling. Store in the refrigerator for up to six months.
A ginger sour cocktail is an alcoholic beverage and should be enjoy responsibly.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?