How To Make A Girl Ejaculate
Want to know how to make a girl ejaculate? A girl needs to be in the mood hours before she is able to have a pleasurable ejaculation. Read on for more information on how to make a girl ejaculate.
- Set the mood. Getting a girl to ejaculate can be a slow process, and you have to get her in the mood. Sometimes, this may start hours before you have sex. Whisper sweet words in her ear, caress her, hug and kiss her, but avoid touching her genital area. Be gentle and sensitive to get her in a relaxed mood.
- Set the atmosphere. Set a romantic vibe with soft soothing music, candles, flowers and chocolate. Whatever your girl likes, do it for her. Treat her like a princess, pamper her and cater to her.
- Start with gentle circular motions on her clitoris. If you feel her clitoris swell, that means she feels good and is responding to you. Massage her clitoris, but don’t press too hard, unless she wants you too. You can insert a finger or two and do a "Come here" motion on her G spot; this will make her very moist and turned on. You can also give her oral stimulation to her clitoris and vaginal area.
- Take your time and don’t be rough with her. At this point, she should be well on her way to ejaculating. Insert your penis and use slow long strokes, or thrust and grind. Girls usually ejaculate during sex when their legs are over your shoulders or if they are on top. She will know what feels good to her, so ask her and let her guide you. Make sure she feels comfortable, so that she doesn’t feel embarrassed.
- Pay attention to how she reacts to your movements. Don’t forget to please her in other ways: kissing, caressing and telling her she is beautiful will let a girl ejaculate. If she is moaning loudly, pulling on your head, or digging her nails into your back, this means you are pleasing her. This is the reaction you want. If your motion or movement isn’t getting her close to ejaculation, then try a different approach. You will know once she has ejaculated, because her vaginal walls will contract and squeeze your penis; she might even tell you that she is.
- Most women need more stimulation than others to ejaculate. Most women have the ability to experience ejaculation, so try teasing and arousing her more with foreplay to pleasure her more.
Posted on: Aug. 08, 2010