How To Make A Girl Fall For You
You are one of many guys who wants to learn about how to make a girl fall for you. The kind of girl you want to make fall for you depends on what you are looking for. Making a girl fall for you sounds more like you want the relationship to last more than two nights, so be ready to put some effort into trying to get her attention.
- Know your girl. Find out what she is interested in and what her hobbies are. If you know just a little about her, she will realize that you are not just looking for a one night stand, but for something a little more long term. You will get an idea of whether you want to make a particular girl fall for you.
- Be a gentlemen. This sounds old fashioned and probably depends on the girl, but holding the door and letting her go first could be one of the keys to her heart. Be nice and listen to what she has to say. Be a good friend. More than average friendliness and playfulness will help make a girl fall for you.
- Be yourself. Yeah, sometimes easier said than done. It is usually true though. If you are naturally funny, show your sense of humor. If you are naturally shy, that is ok. If she is a nice girl, she is going to find you to be sweet and charming if you are just open with her. She may have a hard time not falling for you if you are charming.
- Romance and flowers. You do not need to over do gifts at all, but lots of girls like to get flowers and be romanced a bit. One single rose is great too. Put on the cologne, but lightly so it is not too much. Ask her out to her favorite restaurant or suggest a restaurant and see what her reaction is. This will definitely help a girl fall for you.
- Good conversation. Be a good conversationalist. The romance will either be there or not, and it does not always show on the first date. She could still very easily fall for you.