If you really messed up and you can't get her to answer your calls, you may need to learn how to make up with a girl through a text message. This isn't always the best way to go about it, but sometimes, there are just no other options. If you are going to send a text message, make sure it is well thought out and clearly expresses some type of apology.
- Figure out what happened. There is no point in making up with a girl through a text message if you don't know what you are sorry for. Typically, women like specific comments about the previous fight or issue, just so they know you were listening. If you can't come up with it, don't worry, there are some general messages that you can send that will cover everything.
- Think about what you want to say. The worst way to make up with a girl through text message is just typing something out that sounds good and sending it. Just take a little time to come up with a message that is short, sweet and to the point.
- When planning to make up with a girl through a text message, make sure it starts with something like, “I'm sorry . . ” or “I understand . .” If the very first words of the text message don't convey the idea that you want to make up with her and take some responsibility, there is a chance that she won't read any further.
- It may take multiple texts to convey what you are trying to say. Do your best to be concise, but still get the important information across. On of the quickest ways to make up with a girl through a text message is to just send the following, “You were right.” Usually, those words pretty much end the argument.
- If you don't get a response, you have two options. You can use one or both to try to continue to make up with a girl through a text message. You can send her a compliment; something that you have been meaning to say, but just haven't. Or you can suggest that the two of you get together, face to face, to work things out.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.