How To Make Girlfriend Jealous
Learning how to make your girlfriend jealous can be an easy or difficult task, depending on the type of women you are dealing with. Some women are easily agitated compared to others who do not blink an eye if you do something that sparks jealously. Either way, your goal is to get you girl pissed, especially at her competition.
- Check out pretty girls in public. Many women will not mind their man peeking at attractive women, but most are oppose to staring a gorgeous woman up and down, especially in her presence. You can make your girlfriend jealous using this tactic to arouse anger. Just keep in mind you will have a day of endless arguments and possibly no sex for a while.
- Hang out with female co-workers. Most men spend half of their day and the entire week working and, in most cases, have a unisex work environment. Naturally, you get to know the people you work with, including your female co-workers. Tell your girlfriend that you will catch a movie or have a drink with one of your attractive female co-workers. Emphasize that you are only friends with this girl and see how your girlfriend's reacts. The girlfriend will easily become jealous because those times spent during off work hours should be with her and she will find every way to avoid spending time with your female friend.
- Talk about celebrity women. Men know there is less chance meeting beautiful famous women, so if you can’t meet them, why not fantasize? Casually mention about a hot woman you had seen in a movie, commenting on her figure and looks and see her emotion of jealous sharply increase. If she makes a scene, calm her down by saying, "She's only on TV and I will never meet her" or "She doesn't know I exist, so it isn't like she'll jump out of the TV and kiss me.” You say those things to reassure her, but her feelings of jealously will still be there.
- Ignore her. It is hardwired in women to love attention, admiration and feeling special. Spend a few days not calling or seeing your girlfriend. When you make plans, coolly mention you are too busy or you are going out with friends on the weekend for drinks at the bar or going to a friend's party. Not being invited for a party or being blown off to have drinks with your boys with fuel jealously within your girlfriend and she will make every effort to get your attention.
- Flirt. While out with your girlfriend, casually flirt with the cute cashier or waitress at the restaurant. Your girlfriend will call out about the flirting, so act oblivious that your extra friendliness ever happened. Say you were nice and it is nothing to take personal. Women hate it when their boyfriends pay more attention to attractive women when they are together, so use this method for jealously.