How To Make Girls Attracted To You
If you want to learn how to make girls attracted to you, you will need to master a few basic skills. Remember, learning how to make girls attracted to you is not rocket science--all you need is some self-esteem and some helpful guidelines.
- Confidence. As mentioned above, you will need to be confident in order to make girls attracted to you. No one enjoys spending time with someone who constantly doubts his ability and appearance.
- Friendliness. Do not expect to attract girls by acting apathetic or disinterested. You don't have to be too readily available, but be aware that playing cool can often backfire. Smile, and be approachable. Pay close attention to your body language. Do not cross your arms in front of your chess as that sends the signal that you do not want others to intrude your space.
- Openness. If you want to make girls attracted to you, you have to be open about various topics. Do not confine the conversation to only your interests and hobbies. Pay attention to the news and events in the community, as those can be great conversation starters.
- Inquisitive. You can easily make girls attracted to you by being inquisitive but not overly nosy. Ask them to tell you about their favorite activities and interests. They will enjoy the attention they are receiving from you.
- Culture. If you have broad cultural exposure, rest assured that you can make girls attracted to you using the above techniques. Talk about your latest travel adventure, or your recent investigation into a current international event. However, you have to pay close attention to your tone as it may come off as pretentious.
- In addition to bars and clubs, try befriending women at bookstores and coffee shops. They are more likely to let their guard down at those spots.
Posted on: Sep. 12, 2010