Need to know how to make a Gladiator shooter? If you are looking for a shooter that will go down smoother for the ladies than a traditional shot, be sure you check out the Gladiator shooter. Mixed with Southern Comfort, this drink can help you comfort the lady of your choice as the night goes on. Whether you are interested in that or the fact that the Gladiator shooter tastes amazing, you are sure to enjoy yourself for the rest of the night. While this shooter is most well known as a drop shot, like the Irish Car Bomb, it can also be consumed by itself.
To make a Gladiator shooter, you will need:
- 1/2 ounce Southern Comfort
- 1/2 ounce amaretto
- 3 ounces 7-Up
- 3 ounces orange juice
- To make the perfect Gladiator shooter, first get prepared. The Gladiator has been known to chip some teeth in the past when the shot glass flies down towards your mouth.
- Make sure all of the liquids for your shooter are ice cold. Add the amaretto and Southern Comfort into a small shot glass. The shot glass will be covered in the other glass you are going to drop it into.
- Fill a large cup with orange juice and 7-Up. If you wish to add more soda and juice, it will just make the shooter go down easier. Make sure the shot glass and mixer is separate.
- Brace yourself. Drop your shot glass right into the bottom of the mixture of soda and orange juice. As soon as it hits the bottom, bring that glass to your mouth and see who can chug theirs the fastest. Be careful with your teeth!
Have fun downing your Gladiator shooters, as they are sure to have you walking crooked for the rest of the night!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.