How To Make Gold In World Of Warcraft
Whether you're new to the game or a veteran player, you've probably wondered how to make gold in World of Warcraft. There are many different methods, some more complex than others. It is against the rules to purchase gold, and if you are caught you will be banned from World of Warcraft. So if you want to make gold, you're going to have to put in a little more time and a little less of your credit card.
- Choose your profession carefully. Skinning, mining and herbalism are all very profitable skills. The other trades in World of Warcraft are huge drains on your income and resources. Choose your profession wisely, and you will make more gold in World of Warcraft.
- Pick up all item drops. Get in the habit of picking up all drops you come across. Sometimes there are valuable items that you can later sell in the auction house to make gold.
- Choose your rewards for completing quests to benefit you. Even if it's not an item you may want or need, choose the most valuable option. Quite often, you can sell them and make gold.
- Use the Auction House. You can sell anything you don't want or need in the Auction House to make gold. A good tactic is to post it for a 24 hour auction, and set the buy out price for substantially higher than the value of the item. This gives you the chance to make more gold, and gives someone else the chance to purchase an item they need without having to wait.
- Budget your gold. It should go without saying, but in World of Warcraft, just like in the real world, you must save as much money as you earn. Don't buy items and upgrades constantly. Save your gold, and you will make more gold in World of Warcraft.