Known as the pre-dinner drink, a Golden Dream cocktail is an essential to any bartending repertoire. It is known for being one of the top cocktails listed in the International Bartenders Associations. This cocktail is considered a dream with wonderful taste. You will impress any guests you have for dinner when you make this drink.
To make a Golden Dream Cocktail, you will need:
- 20 ml or 3/4 oz of Galliano
- 20 ml or 3/4 oz of Cointreau.
- 20 ml or 3/4 oz of fresh orange juice
- 10 ml or 1/4 oz of fresh cream
- Crushed ice cubes
- Chilled cocktail glass
How to make a Golden Dream cocktail:
- Mix the Galliano, Cointreau, orange juice and cream into the shaker bottle. You will want to mix these ingredients together really well. Shake very well until mixed smoothly.
- Add crushed ice to the shaker bottle. You will want to add your crushed ice next. Make sure you mix it together really well.
- Pour the drink into your chilled cocktail glass. After mixing your drink together, you will want to pour into your chilled cocktail glass.
- Add accessories. With this drink, you can add a straw, umbrella or sprinklers. You can add a piece of fruit to the rim of the glass if desired. The standard items to add to this drink is an umbrella and orange slice. It will make the color stand out and make the drink more delicious. This drink will have a fluffy consistency.
- Enjoy! After completing this easy recipe, sit back and enjoy this fluffy dream drink.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Game of Thrones bloopers, sex geckos and more conversation starters for any social situation.
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.