Learning how to make a Goldeneye cocktail is a great way to make your guests remember your party over all others. A Goldeneye is an interesting cocktail that is strong, but sweet and above all else, is reminescent of James Bond. What could be cooler than that?
For making a Goldeneye cocktail, you will need a few ingredients including:
- Short glass, can be any shape you desire, the more unusual the more creative the drink becomes once made
- 1 Oz Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 Oz Goldshloger or Vodka, the drink has been made with both so try making it both ways, find which flavor suites your needs be
- Nuts for garnish
- First, take your glass, and chill it for a few minutes to ensure the drink is properly chilled when presented to your guests.
- Next, pour the Goldshloger or the Vodka into the glass, pouring slowly.
- The next step will take practice, but don't worry anyone can do it. Take the Baileys Irish Cream and pour it slowly directly into the center of the liquid in the glass. This is a layered cocktail, and the Baileys is heavier then the other liquid, so as you pour slowly it will stay below the liquid in the glass, giving you two levels.
- Next, place a nut dead center in the cocktail. This is the your "Goldeneye," as the nut is the eye in the cocktail.
A Goldeneye has an impressive look given the way the layers sit in the glass, and the "eye" in the center of the glass makes for a conversation piece. You don't have to be a professional bartender, just someone eager to learn, and able to follow a few simple steps. So go get 'em, double-o.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Social-Media Problems Ello Solves
From privacy to nudity—why the Anti-Facebook's time has come.
Beer Brain: Sam Adams’ Kosmic Mother Funk
This private-reserve beer drinks like a fine port or brandy.