Learning how to make gourmet cat food is a great way to treat your feline friend. Gourmet cat food can be made directly from your very own kitchen. You shouldn’t always feed your cat specially made cat food because the nutrition content may vary from food that is especially formulated for felines. On occasion, you might want to make your kitty a special dinner. Birthdays and other holidays are the best times to make a gourmet dinner for your cat.
Feeding this diet consistently may lead to health complications, so you’ll want to be careful. It’s a lot of fun to make your own cat food and limited ingredients are required. Most people have the ingredients already available. Cats can be finicky and might not like what you make. You may need to try a couple different recipes to find one that’s a winner. Your cat will be very happy if you find one that he likes. Salmon and chicken based gourmet dinners are the best. The easiest way to make cat food is to use canned chicken, tuna, or salmon as a base. Most cats love canned meat and will really enjoy the recipe you try out.
In order to make gourmet cat food, you will need
- A can of salmon
- ¼ cup of cooked pasta
- ¼ cup of cooked mixed vegetables
Steps to make gourmet cat food:
- Take your canned salmon and drain the juice. Save the juice in a separate container.
- Pour cooked vegetables into a blender. Add salmon juice and cooked pasta. Add just a little bit of water to the mix.
- Blend on high until liquefied. Pour liquid into a bowl with salmon. Blend your salmon and the mix really well using a fork.
- Microwave the gourmet cat food for about 30 seconds. Serve to your kitty on a platter.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.