What man doesn't want to know how to make great love to a woman. We're inherently born with the tools to make great love to a woman, it's just a matter of incorporating some very important knowledge into your overall lovemaking repertoire. Well friends, making great love to a woman has more to do with understanding the woman you're with than any particular physical techniques. You can read the Kama Sutra in ten languages and still not know how to make great love to a woman if you don't place the highest value on what she specifically does and doesn't like. You also need to purge yourself of the flawed male perception of what good sex is.
- That's not great love. You like porn. He likes porn. Hell, we all like porn. But, porn is not a good source of knowledge for making great love to a woman. Here's a hint. They're all actors. The chicks in porn are "acting' like they enjoy getting manhandled all the time. Not to say that your girl doesn't like rough sex, but there's a lot more to making great love to a woman than porn styled acrobatics in the bedroom.
- It's not all about your penis. The majority of the sexual pleasure we receive centers around the penis. However, our penis is in no way, shape or form the end all be all of sexual pleasure for a woman. Part of the fun in making love to your woman is finding out the different ways to drive her wild in the bedroom, or on the beach or in an elevator. This leads us to our next set of tips: understanding how to please her.
- The foreplay. Woman love foreplay and you should, too. This is your time to explore. It's a known fact that women have way more erogenous areas than we do. It's up to you to find those areas and figure out how to pleasurably manipulate them. Be creative. Don't be afraid to try new stuff. Talk to her to find out what she likes. Further exploration will reveal things she loves that she wasn't even aware of. Suit up and get in there, soldier. Take your time, foreplay is a great ally in your quest to make great love to your woman. Remember, every woman's different and part of the fun is figuring out what buttons to push. If you're doing it right, she'll be super hot before you even get to the penetration. Here's a hint. Foreplay is just as much a part of making love, if not more, than other parts of the act. Foreplay never stops.
- It's all about her. The key to making great love to your woman is to be totally selfless. Don't worry about getting yourself off. You'll have all the time in the world for that. You want to make sure you that all of your efforts are focused on pleasing her in as many different ways as you can. Here's where the exploration and creativity comes into play. You need to use the knowledge you've acquired about your mate and unleash it on her. Sounds epic, right? Well, that's what we're going for. Your creativity in pushing her buttons and finding new ways to get her hot will make for great sex with her. But, we're not done. We're forgetting the most important part to making great love to your woman.
- Her mind. Mind-blowing sex. It's called that for a reason. Women run on emotions and feelings. Listen up, because this is the most important part of our lesson. The key to making great love to your woman is to fill her head and heart with how much you care about her and how much she means to you. This is the adhesive that holds everything else together. It's also what makes the difference between making love and just the animalistic act of sexing her up. So, making love doesn't just happen in the bedroom. It's the everyday ongoing process. If you can get through to her and let her know she's your world outside the bedroom, then you're already on the right road to making great love to your woman.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.