Making a Green Ghoul Cocktail is very simple. But don't let the lack of difficulty making it fool you. Green Ghoul cocktails are very tasty. Created by mixologist, Victoria D'Amato Moran, the Green Ghoul cocktail utilizes three different liqueurs to create a very unique, fruity and sweet yet minty taste. The Green Ghoul cocktail is not just for the Halloween holiday season. So, let's throw one of these Green Ghoul joints together.
Ingredients for a Green Ghoul Cocktail:
- 1 oz Midori Melon Liqueur. This liqueur has a very sweet and fruity taste to it.
- 1/2 oz Canton Ginger Liqueur. It contains a mixture of Chinese baby ginger, Grand Champagne VSOP Cognac, a nuetral spirit, orange blossom honey and vanilla flavoring.
- 1/2 oz Yellow Chartreuse (mildly sweet, and herbal taste) or 1/2 oz Strega Liqueur (which has a stronger minty, herbal taste than Yellow Charteuse)
- Black liquorice
- Ginger ale or a beer with ginger
- Mix it up. Combine your three liqueurs in a cocktail shaker with crushed ice. Go with the Strega over the Yellow Chartreuse, it has a stronger taste. Make sure to shake it for at least twenty seconds or so. You want the contents to be mixed well and to be nice and chilled.
- Collins glass. To finish your Green Ghoul Cocktail, line the inside of the glass with the pieces of black liquorice. When that's done, add your chilled mixture of liqueurs. Lastly, add your ginger beer or ginger ale to the concoction. You're all set. When you want another one, and you will want another one, just wash, rinse, repeat.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.