Guinness beer milkshakes are a popular crowd pleasing drink and knowing how to make a Guinness beer milkshake can make you the life of the party. They are easy to make and you can make large batches to serve a group of people quickly.
What you will need to make a Guinness beer milkshake
- Guinness beer
- Vanilla ice cream
- Large mugs or beer steins
- Open the Guinness beer bottles. Pour the Guinness beer into the blender. You will use a ratio of four parts beer to one part ice cream to make the Guinness beer milkshake.
- Add the Vanilla ice cream. Using a premium quality vanilla ice cream will greatly enhance the flavor of the Guinness beer milkshake, you could also use a vanilla and chocolate ice cream blend as Guinness beer pairs well with chocolate.
- Blend the Guinness beer and the vanilla ice cream together quickly, five to ten seconds should be enough depending on the power of your blender to make a thick blend. Do not over blend the shake as that will melt the ice cream and change the consistency of the Guinness beer milkshake.
- Pour the freshly blended Guinness beer milkshake into your large mugs or beer steins. It is important that the drinking vessel has a handle to keep the heat of your hands from warming the glass and melting the ice cream further in your Guinness beer milkshake.
- Drink the Guinness beer milkshake immediately. If left sitting the ingredients may begin to melt as well as separate.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …