Guinness beer milkshakes are a popular crowd pleasing drink and knowing how to make a Guinness beer milkshake can make you the life of the party. They are easy to make and you can make large batches to serve a group of people quickly.
What you will need to make a Guinness beer milkshake
- Guinness beer
- Vanilla ice cream
- Large mugs or beer steins
- Open the Guinness beer bottles. Pour the Guinness beer into the blender. You will use a ratio of four parts beer to one part ice cream to make the Guinness beer milkshake.
- Add the Vanilla ice cream. Using a premium quality vanilla ice cream will greatly enhance the flavor of the Guinness beer milkshake, you could also use a vanilla and chocolate ice cream blend as Guinness beer pairs well with chocolate.
- Blend the Guinness beer and the vanilla ice cream together quickly, five to ten seconds should be enough depending on the power of your blender to make a thick blend. Do not over blend the shake as that will melt the ice cream and change the consistency of the Guinness beer milkshake.
- Pour the freshly blended Guinness beer milkshake into your large mugs or beer steins. It is important that the drinking vessel has a handle to keep the heat of your hands from warming the glass and melting the ice cream further in your Guinness beer milkshake.
- Drink the Guinness beer milkshake immediately. If left sitting the ingredients may begin to melt as well as separate.