Know how to make a gun on Pivot can really help you liven up your Pivot Stickfigure Animator videos. This program allows you to create stickfigure animations, and you also have the options of incorporating different elements into your animations. Once you make a gun on Pivot, you can save the file and place it into any of your stickfigure scenes.
To accomplish this, you will need:
- Computer with Internet
- Pivot Stickfigure Animator
- Research various third party websites that offer a download of Pivot Stickfigure Animator. A few of these websites include Softpedia and Snap Files.
- Install Pivot Stickfigure Animator onto your computer. Once you choose a third party website, select the “Download” option and allow the program to install. Depending on your Internet connection, this could take a few minutes.
- Open a new figure type. Run the Pivot Stickfigure Animator program, and select “create figure type” from the “File” menu.
- Create a horizontal line for the barrel of the gun. The line on the figure type screen will be vertical. Rotate the line by clicking and dragging the red dot.
- Add lines to create the gun. The amount of lines you add will depend on how elaborate you want the gun to be. However, you can add one small line that’s slightly slanted at the back of the line to create the look for the gun’s handle. To add a line, select the “Add Line” option from the left menu.
After you’re finished making your gun on Pivot, you can save it by clicking “File” and then “Save As.” This will allow you to place it within your stickfigure scenes and to duplicate it whenever you want to.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!